Welcome to rawsteroids forum (bodybuilding)! By joining our bodybuilding forum you will have full access to discussions by other members covering an array of steroids raws and labs topics. You can seek advice or share tips with other bodybuilders or steroid brewers looking to take their body to the next level. By registering you will also gain access to private forums and features only accessible to registered members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so join our rawsteroids forum today!

Nice experiences with rawsteroids!!!!  

Savage15
Registered
(@savage15)

5 out of 5 good source!

Products Ordered:
500g test e, 50g dbol.

Communication & Ordering Process:
It's been smooth communications with Dave. Response is fast.
The ordering process took us around 10 emails, no pain in the ass on communications.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging:
It took around 6days to arrive. Fast for international orders.
Very professional discreet package, smooth customs.

They recommend demostic shipping for next order. I'll try it for sure.

Analysis Result & Effectivenes Experience:
I didn't do any hplc or bloodwork yet, but the oil i brewed is pretty clear, i tried 1 ml the stuff (gso), i made it 350mg, smooth oil, no pip, and it even makes me feel it's stronger than the test e350 i used before. As for dbol, i made it into inject version, too. All good on strength, but the smell of guaiacol gives me shit, believe me, yall not like that smell, but the potency is good though.

Additional Commentary (Optional):
Try them. You'll not be disappointed with the quality and shipping.

I recommend shopping here.

2 Replies
1 Reply
rawsteroids
Admin
(@rawsteroids)

Administrator
Posted by: Savage15

5 out of 5 good source!

Products Ordered:
500g test e, 50g dbol.

Communication & Ordering Process:
It's been smooth communications with Dave. Response is fast.
The ordering process took us around 10 emails, no pain in the ass on communications.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging:
It took around 6days to arrive. Fast for international orders.
Very professional discreet package, smooth customs.

They recommend demostic shipping for next order. I'll try it for sure.

Analysis Result & Effectivenes Experience:
I didn't do any hplc or bloodwork yet, but the oil i brewed is pretty clear, i tried 1 ml the stuff (gso), i made it 350mg, smooth oil, no pip, and it even makes me feel it's stronger than the test e350 i used before. As for dbol, i made it into inject version, too. All good on strength, but the smell of guaiacol gives me shit, believe me, yall not like that smell, but the potency is good though.

Additional Commentary (Optional):
Try them. You'll not be disappointed with the quality and shipping.

I recommend shopping here.

Thank you for yur kind words!  

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

bulkseason
Registered
(@bulkseason)

How's everything so far?

X

Working

Please Login or Register